How do I make a reservation?
The best way to make a reservation is by e-mailing or calling us. You may also book online through one of our listings on different vacation rental websites.
Are young adults under 25 allowed to rent at Maravilla?
No, young adults must be accompanied by an adult over 25.
ABOUT THE CONDO
Where is Maravilla Resort located?
In the Sandestin district, eastern part of Destin, 2 miles east of Mid Bay Bridge, 8 miles east of Destin Bridge. Maravilla is in the middle of the action: Silver Sands Outlet Mall is 2 miles to the east. Destin Commons Town center is 2 miles to the west.
How do I get to Maravilla?
Drive to Mid Bay Bridge either via Niceville or using the newly constructed toll road. When you pass the bridge, take East on HW 98 (Emerald Coast Parkway). The gated entrance to Maravilla is 2 miles down the road on the right. Detailed directions and instructions, including the code to the resort gate, will be provided to you a week before arrival.
Is there elevator close to the condo?
There is a readily accessible elevator in the building and luggage carts are provided for your convenience.
Where do I park?
Maravilla does not designate spaces for particular condo units, but there are always plenty of parking spaces. A parking pass is provided in the condo and should be displayed in the vehicle while at Maravilla.
Note that no parking is allowed for boats, jet skis, trailers, or RVs. Bicycles should be parked at the designated area outside building 2 and cannot be left at walkways.
Where do I get the key for the condo?
The front door has a keyless lock, and the code will be given to you prior to arrival. No need to make any stops at a realty office!
Is your condo on the beach?
Maravilla’s private beach is just across a small scenic road that has a speed limit of 25-30 mph and an electronic system for safe crossing.
Do you provide beach amenities?
For our guests, we provide complimentary beach service: a beach umbrella with two lounge chairs is set up for you every morning. Additionally, we provide extra beach chairs and umbrellas stored in the condo. You will need to bring your own beach towels.
What is furnished in the condo?
Enough sheets and towels for a party of 6
Tableware for 10
Plenty of pots and pans
An initial set-up of trash liners, toilet paper, soap and dishwashing detergent
Iron and ironing board
Note: You might need to provide extra paper items and cleaning supplies.
CONDO RULES AND POLICIES
When can I check in and when do I need to check out?
4 PM and 10 AM respectively. Please note that our Housekeeping does not allow luggage in the condo before 4 PM.
Can I bring pets?
No, pets are not permitted in the rental unit under any circumstances.
Can I smoke in the condo?
No, smoking inside the units is not allowed.
Do I have to pay a security deposit?
Yes, the deposit is $250 and is fully refundable if the following provisions are met:
- No damage or theft is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- Dirty dishes are cleaned in the dishwasher.
- All debris and trash are disposed of in the dumpster; no trash is left outside the door, on the walkways or stairways.
- No linens, towels, blankets or bedspreads are lost or damaged.
- The cables for the router connected to the PC are not disturbed and are connected so that WiFi is working.
- You've checked out before 10 am.
What if I need to cancel?
Cancellations that are made more than six (6) weeks prior to the arrival date will only incur a $35 cancellation fee. For more details, please refer to the Rental Agreement.
What happens if a hurricane is coming?
We will issue a refund in the event that the National Weather Service designates the premises to be in a "Hurricane Warning area" and orders mandatory evacuations. In such case:
- We will refund any unused portion of rent from a guest currently vacationing, or a guest who is scheduled to arrive and wants to shorten their stay in order to come in after the “Hurricane Warning” is lifted.
- Registered guests will be allowed to change their reservation dates without penalty.
- Registered guests are not deemed responsible for damages to the rented property caused by a Hurricane/Tropical Storm.